Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Marvellous Maths

 Kia ora, welcome back to my blog. So today I am going to be showing you my maths create. We were learning to do subtraction in parts and subtraction rounding and compensating. We had to make a goggle drawing doing 3 examples of each strategy. I hope you like it. I like rounding and compensating better because it  is easy for me to use. 


                                     Have you ever done these strategy in maths before?                   

                         

3 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe
    I love the layout and design of your maths drawing. It is easy to understand and clearly laid out. Next time, you could add a description of how to do the strategies so that someone could learn off you.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Carney,
      Thank you for your great comment. Next time I am really going to try to explain how to do the strategy.
      Zoe

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Zoe.
    I really liked your blog this week. It was really good! Now I really understand how to do Rounding and Compensating and Subtracting in parts. Maybe next time you could do some more questions but other than that it was a really good blog post.
    Keep up the awesome work!
    Ari

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post