Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Gospel Refliction

 Kia Ora, Welcome back to my blog. So today I am going to be showing you my gospel reflection. The gospel was from a few weeks ago. The gospel was about the disciples arguing about who was the best and then Jesus said "Whoever want to be first will be last" That was the main message that Jesus said. I have made a goggle drawing and put the gospel and the main message and then a picture.

Here is mine. I hope you Like it!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What do you think that the main message is?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post