Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Love Poster

 Kia Ora, Welcome back to my blog. So today I am going to be showing you my love poster. For the  gospel we were learning about love and always being kind to people and we also needed to remember that Jesus loved everyone and it did not matter what they wore. We had to make a goggle drawing and put some ideas and some love quotes ans a picture. Here is mine hope you like it!!


                                                                   What would you write? 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe Shyanne here
    I love how you wrote stuff about love it is really cool I wish I knew that of the bottom of my heart.I love you added what you were learning and also loved how you talked about Jesus.Next time add some more facts about love.

    K bye have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe,
    Great job on your love poster.
    Next time you could a bit more ideas.
    Keep up the great work!
    I like how you added the cross with the hands.

    From Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that advice. Is there anything else you would like me to work on. Next time I will try to add more ideas. thank you!!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post