Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Swimming

 Kia Ora, Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be telling you about swimming. That we did for 2 weeks. One the last week on Wednesday we do boat stuff so we wear life jackets and go in boats it is really fun. On the Friday we get to wear pyjamas in the pool under my togs and swim. Why we do that is because if you are drowning and you are in the water and you are wearing clothes we will be used to it. My teacher is called Blair and I have about 8 people in my group. We are in the big pool and we get to swim laps. Hope you Like my Story!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post