Pages

Monday, June 28, 2021

Free Writing

 Kia Ora, Welcome back to my blog. So today I am going to be showing you my free Writing that I did. It is called Halloween party It is about a girl called Sophie and she had a slumber party Birthday party and she had a mansion. I made a document and started writing it only has about four chapters. Here is my story. Hope you like it!! Click on Link to get the story

                                              Do you do Free Writing?


                                                          Link

2 comments:

  1. HI Zoe love your work keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hine,
      Thank you for your comment on my blog. What was your favourite part about the story.
      Zoe

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post