Pages

Monday, June 21, 2021

Greek Myth

 Kia Ora, Welcome back to my blog. So today I am going to be showing you my Greek Myth. We read a book and then we had to write the story down but put more interesting word and every day we do writing we put another day on it. I really enjoy writing about the story most days we will add more and more writing on to it. Here is mine. Hope you like it!!!!!!!!


                                                       What is your favourite story?


Greek Myth

4 comments:

  1. Amazing Work Zoe!
    I love how you have added so much writing. My favourite Myth is Theseus and the Minator thanks for asking. For next time you could try to add a catchier title but apart from that amazing work Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Xavier,
      Thank you for your comment on my blog. Next time i am going to try to add a catchier title to get the readers to want to read my blog post.
      Zoe

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Zoe,
    Your blog post this was very good. Maybe next time you could talk a little bit more about your work but other than that your blog post this week was awesome.
    Keep up the great work!
    Ari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Ari,
      Thank you for your comment on my blog. Next time I am going to try to talk a wee bit more about it. What is your favourite part of the story
      Zoe

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post