Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Covid-19 Lockdown

Today I was playing on my playground It has a hut inside. In my hut it has water, crab apples and a mud pie. Well my dad is outside mowing the lawns I like to play in it. I call it Zoe's crab apple shop. The crab apples are green with a brown hairy bit at the bottom and a stork on the top it is a green and pink, also there is a plastic bag full of acorns. I got them from Walter Park which is normally where we do cross country and also I love to read at the moment I am reading Billie B brown. I have read most of the books and there really fun.


Have you read Billie B Brown and do you like it?



8 comments:

  1. What a cool hunt you have Zoe! Sounds like you have had many adventures in there.
    I haven't read Billie B Brown but I am interested to know what happens in the story? Please tell me.
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is about Billie and jack that are best friends and they start a secret mystery club with Alex and myka who are billie and jacks other friends and they spy on a whitchs house. Zoe

      Delete
  2. Hi Zoe, your book sounds great. Just right for an eight year old adventure. I like your playground, the wood looks new. How old is it? Your blog posts are really improving with the detail and interesting words you are using.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mrs Roach it is 3 years old. Zoe

      Delete
  3. I like making mud pies with you! Yes I do like Bille B Brown.
    What else have you been up to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you so much remember the mud pie we made it was fun wasnt. from Zoe

      Delete
  4. Hi

    Zoe I really like your blog.

    It is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Madison
      your blogs are awesome to. I miss you so much. Love from Zoe

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post