Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Ice Cream Flavours

Last night I got a new job, it was to serve people ice creams. "This is the best day in my life" I shouted.
In the morning I raced to the car. "Hurry up Mum" I said 1 million times. We finally drove to the factory. I was so exited. I felt a bit nervous because I did not want to muck up anything.
Next there was lots of customers waiting at the door. "Hurry there's  lots of customers waiting for us." I called. We rushed over to the shop. "Sorry we are so late." I explained. We went into the back to sort our selves out. My annoying Mum told me that I could invent a new ice cream flavour."Wow." I said. It was really hard to choose then I thought. "Rainbow bubblegum banana swirl" I said excitedly. We suddenly ran into the back. First we put some red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple ice cream in the container, then we quickly added bubblegum and some banana. Now we served it to others. Mum said leave some for you to have later. Later on it was a beautiful moment in my life to try the most best new ice cream flavour. I was so exited. It was the most delicious ice cream I've ever tasted. I cant even describe it, it was so good.



What is your favourite ice cream flavour and what would you invent?

6 comments:

  1. I love the way you are talking about your feelings, Zoe! Some of your customers were very demanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi zoe i like your story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe
    Your ice cream creation sounds amazing. I would definitely buy it if it was in the shop.
    My favourite flavour of ice cream is goody gumdrops which is kind of bubble gum flavour.
    What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mrs Simanu
    my favourite flauour is goody goody gumdrops. From Zoe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post