Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2020

my Animal report

          Cats
I researched domestic cats. I found out that there were lots of types of breeds of cats. Here are some; Siamese, Birman, Scottish Shorthair, Persian and Siberian, but there are lots more. You can have a cat as your pet in your house. Cats are Mamils because they are warm blooded and they have kittens they dont have eggs.

The first cat was born in Ancient Egypt. The United States has  the most cats with 76,480,000.

Cats are all different in some way. Cats have flexible bodies, very sharp teeth and also retractable claws. 

The least common colour for cats is lilac or lavender and the most common colour of cats is black or grey tabby.

Cats have a great sense of smell and vision but cats can see less colour than humans.

In New Zealand cats have no enemies but dogs can chase them around a bit.

Kittens ears and eyes are sealed up when they are born. So they 
spend their first few weeks with their mother.

Cats are meat eaters, they eat lots of types of meat.They also get cat biscuits that are in shapes.

I didn't know that most cats don't have eyelashes and can turn their ears halfway round. 

I enjoyed learning about domestic cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post