Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2020

The titantic

The Titanic sank on the 14th April 1912 because it hit an iceberg. Everyone was very surprised because people said that it would never sink, but it did. Main facts; 1,500 died but only about 705 people survived. It sank in the Atlantic Ocean.
The Titanic was built April 30th 1907, in Belfast, Ireland by the White Star Line Company. It took 3,000 people to build it and three years to build. There were two other sister ships called Olympic and Britanic. 
The Titanic was three football fields long and seventeen storeys high. There were over eight hundred rooms, two libraries, one heated swimming pool, four elevators, gym and 2 barber shops. 
The Titanic used eight hundred tonnes of coal a day and could go twenty seven miles per hour.

The Titanic is still at the bottom of the sea.

4 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post