Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

My PBL Service

                My PBL Service

What I did for my PBL service was helping my mum and dad clean out the garage. I helped by lifting the scoters and lying on the ground. It was really fun. I felt really pleased that I helped dad. I thought that he really liked it. I have also been helping my brother do the gareding i was pulling out all the weeds. I had to wear gloves so I didn't hurt myself. my gloves are green. I was also helping mum by doing some baking we were baking muffins, a date cake and some bicults they all were really good and yummy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe,

    Fantastic helping around the home. Moving the scooters, gardening and baking is a lot of work. Wearing gloves while gardening is a good idea and I like the colour green, its my favourite. If I was your parent I would be very happy with your help.
    I bet you were exhausted at the end of the day. Which part did you enjoy the most?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post