Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Maths Create W6 T3

Kia Ora, Welcome back to my blog. So today I am going to be showing you my maths create. We were learning about fractions and we had to use fractions and solve them with times table or division. I did a bit of both stratigies. We had to make a pick a path and have at least 5 examples.

What is your favourite maths stragie?                 How did you go on my pick a path?

5 comments:

1. Hi Zoe,
    I loved your pick a path showing what you have learned with fractions. I liked how you showed the working out and strategies on the answer page. I think I use a bit of both strategies when I have to work out a fraction of something…… very useful when clothes shopping in the sales 🤗 keep up the good work!

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Kirstin,
      Thank you for your comment on my blog. It is very useful for shopping in sales.
      Zoe

Delete
  2. Kia Ora Zoe,
    Your Math Pick-a-Path this week was very good. I liked how you put how to solve the question but instead of going something plus something you used a quicker way by using your times tables and division. You made a little writing mistake "Whats your favorite stragie" next time just read over your blog post and make sure that everything is spelt correctly. Pick-a-paths are a really good way to show people what you have been learning about.
    Keep up the amazing work
    Ari

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Ari,
      Yes I did make a wee mistake thanks for noticing. Yes I will read through my blog post. Yes It is really good to learn.
      How did you go on my Pick a Path Ari?
      Zoe

Delete
    2. Kia Ora Zoe,
      I did pretty good on your pick-a-path. I love making pick-a-paths for maths or for other work.
      What was your favorite question you put on your pick-a-path?
      Ari

Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post