Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Reading Create W6 T3

 Kia Ora, Welcome back to my blog so today I am going to be showing you my reading create. We were learning about growth mindset and fixed mindset. Growth mindset is thinking positive and fixed is like thinking I have done enough I can't make it any better. I choose to do a kahoot. We got given a goggle drawing and there were quite a few different creates that we got to choose to do. Sadly I can't show you my create because the link won't work but here is the goggle drawing of the different creates. 

What create would you choose to do?



2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe
    What a shame the link wouldn’t work for you. Hopefully one of the teachers might be able to sort it out for you? There are so many great ideas to choose from, but I think I’d do a board game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kirstin,
      Thank you for your comment on my blog. Yes it was a shame but I might be able to share the link when I can find it to go to public and not private. I think that a board game was a great ides. I was either going to do a board game or a kahoot. But next time I would definitely do a board game for a change.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post