Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Reading Create W7 T3

Kia Ora, So today I am going to showing you my reading create. We were learning about happiness or hobbies. Hobbies are something that you really enjoy but you don't have to be good at it. It just needs to make you smile and have some fun. I also made a script. I made a video of me showing my netball shots because netball is one of my favourite hobbies. Here is my script and the video!!

What is one of your hobbies?

Video

Script

2 comments:

1. Hi Zoe,
    Well done with your presentation on hobbies. I loved how you linked your hobby of netball with last week’s topic of girt and perseverance too. You have shown this (and I’m sure some natural talent also thrown in!) with your amazing netball shots! Wow, I’m impressed. Look out Tactix shooters, or even the Silver Ferns!
    I love cooking, gardening, skiing and reading.

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Kirstin,
      Thank you for your comment on my blog. Cooking is also one of my hobbies I love baking cookies, muffins and also brownies.
      What do you love cooking or baking?
      Zoe

Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post