Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Happiness is a choice!!!!

 Kia Ora, Welcome back to my blog. So today I am going to be showing you my happiness book I made. We were learning about the four brain chemicals and also about happiness. It is ok to be sad sometimes. The four brain chemicals are serotonin, dophine, endorphins and Oxycontin. They all mean different things. You could choose to do non-fiction which is true about the brain chemicals or you could do fiction which is about true happiness. I choose to do fiction about true happiness. You had to make a slide showing a kid in Kakono what true happiness is and then you make like a book explaing it to them. I also choose to do motes so they can listen as well. Here is mine. Hope you like it!!

Would you do fiction or non-fiction?


    

5 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe,
    You have made a fantastic happiness book. I like how it is very simple but gets the reader to think. It’s just right for the students of Kakano especially with the mote option. I loved the cool images that helped tell your message too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kirstin,
      for your blog comment on my blog. Yes I think that mote is very good for the Kakano because they might want to listen to it instead.
      Zoe

      Delete
  2. Hi Zoe, this is a very well written story, I agree with Kirstin that the use of mote was very effective, I especially liked how clear and easy to understand your voice was. Im sure the students in Kakano will love reading this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr Trewin,
      for your blog comment on my blog. I think that mote is a very good choice.
      Zoe

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Zoe,
    I really like your book about happiness. I would have done fiction because for me it would be much easier. Maybe next time you could explain that Kakano is the youngest hub. How long did this book take you to do?
    Ava

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post