Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Reading Create W5 T3

 Kia Ora, Welcome back to my blog. So today I am going to be showing you my reading create. We were learning about grit and perseverance. Grit and perseverance is about believing in yourself and not going to give up if something is hard. We had to use any digital tool to create something about what grit and perseverance is and three things in your life when you have showed grit and perseverance. 

Here is Mine. Hope you Like it!!             

When have you showed grit and perseverance? 



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Zoe,
    You have made a great presentation describing your own experience showing grit and perseverance! Good on you for not giving up in those situations. It’s always great having a goal to work towards as it encourages you to use your grit and perseverance to get there, like you did in the jump jam competition. You also need a lot of perseverance to become a good shooter at netball too. Keep practising!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Kirstin,
      Thank you for your comment on my blog. You are right you do need grit and perseverance to do a lot of different challenges. I will be prastcing netball shots of lock down.
      Zoe

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post