Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

House Of Bricks

 Kia Ora, Welcome back to my blog. So Today I am going  to be showing you my house of bricks reflection. On Friday we had House of Bricks come it is a lego project and you can build some things and also there were a few challenges. The rotations were pass the bricks, The moaska and the car activity were you have to build your own car and see which would go the furthest down the ramp. The C's that we are learning about is Character and collaboration. Here is my My House of Bricks Reflation!!

What Is you favourite thing to build with Lego?

My favourite Lego activity was the mosaics because you got to choose lots of different colours of lego.

I chose the colourful one with all the different colours and you could choose what you wanted to build and it was really cool when you could spin it.

A lot of people did different designs like reflections. 


My least favourite Lego activity was passing the bricks.

I tried to build a pool and then when it came back it was a pool but it was all uneven and

I didn’t really like it.

People had put pieces on I did not like. 


The activity that tested my perseverance the most was the car race thing.

Because you only had a certain amount of time and when we tested it.

It was not really working out. 




The most challenging activity was the race car again.

Because I was so nervous that we would not get our car finished and it would just break but it didn’t.

Next time we could of done it a wee bit differently. 



I enjoyed working collaboratively with others because they all had different ideas for my lego creation.

When it came back to me a lot of people had ideas that I did not think of. 

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Zoe!
    My favourite thing to build with lego is forests. I really like how you have added a question and a catchy title. For next time you could check your spelling at the end to make sure there are no spelling mistakes. Whats your second favourite lego activity? Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Xavier,
      Thank you for your comment on my blog. My second favourite activity was the car activity because you got to race it down the ramp. Yes net time I will check for my spelling mistakes.
      Zoe

      Delete
  2. Hi zoe my favroite thing to build was lego forst build I really like how you have added a question and a catchy title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tharun,
      Maybe next time in your comment you could but a capital Z for Zoe and make sure that you spell everything right but other than that thank you.
      Zoe

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post