Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Umbrella Writing

 Kia Ora, Welcome back to my blog. So today I am going to be showing you my Writing it is about empathy and a girl who's umbrella had vanished and it was nowhere to be found. The video is a short 7  minute film. Here is my Story and the video.

Can you spot my Smilie?


Umbrella


Early one miserable morning, the door to Miss Elem’s Home For Children opened wide.

The girl with the sunflower yellow umbrella, tip-toed cautiously before she entered the orphanage before finding a home for her umbrella.

Not wanting to be seen.

Boris quickly whipped his poked his head around the door frame so that he was hidden from view. Standing off to the side the girl observed the happy scene while the children searched in the box for old and hidden treasures.

The girl looked so exited as she watched the young boy race around the room like a roller coaster.

Her smile Quickly vanished as she looked back at the umbrella stand and all she saw was puddles. Her beloved umbrella had vanished and was nowhere to be found. 



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Zoe,
    Your blog post this week was very good. I like how you added the video that you watched on there. Was your simile "The boy raced around the room like a roller coaster?"
    Keep up the awesome work!
    Ari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Ari,
      Thank you for your comment on my blog. Yes my simile was "The boy raced around the room like a roller coaster"
      Zoe

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post